dimanche 21 avril 2013

More than admiration for this film ... CLOUD ATLAS

I am speechless at such a masterpiece. There are a lot of  time that I had not had the thunderbolt for a movie.
So this blog is an opportunity for me to introduce to an amazing film.




Hello friends!
My name is Marisa and I dedicated this blog to a movie that touched me deeply.
The film is Cloud Atlas, it is a film German-American of science fiction released in 2012.It was written, produced and directed by Andy and Lana Wachowski and Tom Tykwer (The directors of matrix).
It is an adaptation of the novel "Cloud Atlas " written by David Mitchell, appeared for the first time in 2004.

I cried twice by looking at it , then I have laugh also, finally, really upsetting a lot I find! It became one of my favorite movie. Certainly it is complicate when we see it at the first time , at the beginning we do not understand everything but, at the end...! I the council really! Go see CLOUD ATLAS, I LOVE IT !

This is one of the most beautiful films I've seen in my life... !

2 commentaires:

  1. I didn't saw this movie, but thanks to you, I will ! Good job, you made a great blog :D

    - Papuch -

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I didn't know about this movie but thanks i'll watch it soon because he seems really cool ! :)

    RépondreSupprimer